Sunday, March 3, 2013

Junkyard Dawgs


It's a good thing we don't have neighbors close by, or covenants for that matter. This place looks like a total junkyard! I know it's driving Jamey a little nuts to have things in such disarray. He's a bit of a neat freak and likes for everything to be in it's place and looking nice. Well, it certainly isn't looking nice right now.  You know things are bad when there's a toilet and a dumpster in your front yard.

My tub arrived on Friday and there it sits on the front side walk...all 440 pounds of it.  Yes, it's cast iron.  Next time I get 4 guys at the house at the same time, maybe it can make it's way onto the front porch.  Which brings up the ginormous mirror already residing on my front porch.  What does one do with such a huge mirror?  Maybe I'll stick it on craigslist for free.  That worked really well for my parents' old piano.
Our garage is serving as our staging area.  It's pretty empty now but come Monday we receive our doors and windows order.  Should fill up nicely.  I'm super excited about our farm house sink which is in the big box below.  Hopefully it will make it's way into the kitchen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment