Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our 2nd house flip

Our 2nd house flip was just a stones throw from the 1st. This was back before the big housing bust. I love this house because of the lot. The big beautiful oak trees and the gorgeous fescue we put in really makes this place special.

Before
 After
 
Looking towards the dining room before (or more like during)
 Looking towards the dining room after
 Dining Room before
 (who has carpet in the dining room?  I mean really?)
 Dining Room After
 Great Room Before:
Great Room After:

 
I love how bright and happy this house became.  It used to be so dark and dingy and we really gave it new life.  We actually sold this house to a high school friend of mine.  We ran into him not long ago and he still loves the house...makes me happy:)

1 comment:

  1. Not sure my other post went through - we're casting a TV show about family flippers - are you guys still working on that?

    thanks

    bob
    bobasher@bigtablemedia.com

    ReplyDelete